Family Collaboration & Support
Families and family offices benefit from the knowledge of peers with whom they share common values, experiences and objectives. Insights from those who “sit on the same side of the table” are invaluable and keenly sought.
Many families and family offices have a sophisticated infrastructure and specialist expertise which can be accessed by other families on a selective basis or by private invitation.
Families work and collaborate together as they find common ground and feel secure with peers with shared life experiences.
At the heart of Serein’s philosophy and approach is to help others with the myriad of challenges surrounding the responsibilities of custodianship with a genuinely empathetic manner.
- an innate understanding of the issues, whether simple or complex, personal or commercial
- discreet and private “club” engagements with like-minded parties where interests are aligned and free of conflicts
- leveraging and optimising complementary synergies and comparative advantages
- empowering and uniting all generations to be involved and learn from others facing similar circumstances
- privileged access to opportunities, specialist expertise, and infrastructure within a framework of governance and philosophy created by families for the needs of families
- “clubbing” together to help families negotiate enhanced terms and access opportunities not otherwise available.
Protect NextGens & Legacy
Safeguarding the family for future generations extends far beyond a focus on the protection of financial assets. It requires careful attention to all the interwoven aspects and ensuring the NextGens are appropriately prepared and on the right trajectory in life. It starts with mindset.
Survive & Thrive
Well-being is the experience of health, happiness, and prosperity. It recognises the aspects of our lives that we determine ourselves. It includes a sense of purpose. Well-being is personal and subjective but is universally relevant. The past is history. The present and future are dependent upon the choices we make today.
Being organised and taking control over identifying costs, risks and duplications of work is the single most important step a family can take in safeguarding their wealth and legacy. Knowing what to look out for and having the expertise and infrastructure which is not conflicted by sales commissions is essential.