Make a difference…
A Family’s Legacy
The preservation of a family’s values, accomplishments, history and legacy for successive generations requires effective planning and coordination across all the interrelated elements.
Generating a positive social and environmental impact that makes a meaningful difference to the well-being of others and the world we inhabit often forms the heart of a family’s value system.
It is integral to the heritage they wish to sustain, establish or even re-establish.
Each generation brings their unique perspective and specialist skills which, when harnessed together, have a powerful impact both on society and the family itself.
Inspiration to pursue a social mission can come from any generation of the family.
Preparing the “next generation” is of paramount importance.
SEREIN delivers its impact through a variety of activities which include…
- Co-creating exponential ROI by empowering individuals to accomplish more in life with ease.
- Empowering others to feel better, live better, perform better and do better with a focus on sustained well-being
- Philosophy and approach to focus on promoting health through empowered choices and lifestyle habits in order to reverse the crisis pandemic of chronic disease.
- Supporting visionary leaders to manifest their vision and legacy
- Assistance with implementing a social impact mission
- Supporting philanthropic and social impact initiatives
- Raising awareness of inspiring role models and innovative models making a sustainable impact
Reverse Chronic Disease with daily choices
Chronic diseases are:
- the leading causes of death and disability worldwide;
- generally illnesses or conditions such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes which conventional medicine protocols cannot “cure”;
- accelerating globally, advancing across every region and pervading all socioeconomic classes;
- dominating and burdening our healthcare systems (over 80% of health care costs)
By 2025, chronic diseases will affect an estimated 164 million Americans, nearly 49% of the population www.fightchronicdisease.org
Many chronic diseases could be prevented, delayed or alleviated through simple lifestyle changes. (Diet, exercise, stress management and health congruent choices).
SEREIN provides access to specialist expertise and infrastructure as well as a community of like-minded parties, families, family offices, and foundations who are focused on implementing solutions that make a positive difference in the world.
SEREIN is honoured to be appointed as an Ambassador for and support this inspirational research which is the largest study of its kind on private wealth in philanthropy and impact investing space.
The 8th Edition, 2021 report is being produced in partnership with Campden Wealth, the largest network of UHNWIs and family offices globally.
The invitation to participate in the 8th Edition, 2021 is now open. Survey participants will receive a complimentary copy of the full version 2021 Report. SEREIN will also provide a 60-minute coaching session to survey participants who complete the survey before 1 May 2021 at a discounted rate as part of our endeavours to support impact initiatives and conscious leaders.
UN Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the world’s shared plan to end extreme poverty, reduce inequalities, and protect the planet by 2030. Adopted by 193 countries in 2015, the SDGs emerged from the most inclusive and comprehensive negotiations in UN history and have inspired people from across sectors, geographies, and cultures. Achieving the goals by 2030 will require heroic and imaginative effort, determination to learn about what works, and agility to adapt to new information and changing trends.