Strong herds survive & thrive
Be More | Do More | Make an Impact
SEREIN applies diverse and integrated commercial experience to empower people with significant responsibilities to accomplish the clarity required to function better, be more productive and make an impact.
Founded by Natalie Fruchaud to support those with great responsibilities to gain control of the things they can.
The few things we can control are crucial and routinely overlooked.
Circumstances cannot be controlled but how you embrace situations and change may need to be.
The small steps of tackling administrative tasks to obtain clarity, having the right mindset and optimum well-being and ultimately making a meaningful impact in society embody the “what do we do”.
We do not manage investments nor provide professional advice. It was Natalie’s experience in financial trading followed by working with families and family offices that led to SEREIN’s focus on hedging the risks with the largest leverage,… the individuals and the obstacles.
Human Capital Investment | Compounded ROI
Independent and privately-owned, SEREIN evolved from its initial conception to support a few international families preparing for intergenerational transfers. In particular, elevating the skills, mindset and strategies of the NextGens to set them up for inevitable success.
Driven by personal experience in understanding the myriad challenges which wealth, legacy, responsibilities and a family history bring, the most crucial asset to optimise is the people.
That is individuals who have a mind and body which is energised, grounded, resilient and able to think and respond with crystal clear clarity and quiet confidence.
Our focus is on elevating the capabilities and capacities of individuals so that they are better positioned to accomplish the outcomes they seek and aspire to.
The ‘Why under the Why’…
protect everything that is important to you
secure your legacy for future generations
live a life with purpose and meaning
that improves the lives of others and our planet.
…an inevitable part of life and we can either choose to resist it or embrace it.
… the inevitable constant refinement of our being.
… the opportunity for personal growth.
Philosophy, Values, and Outcomes:
- Protecting all that is important to a family with a foundation based on well-being and managing “key person risk”
- Optimise the personal growth and development of each individual
- Sustain the ability to respond calmly, with mental clarity and emotional composure in order to protect the entire family and all that is important
- Live according to your values and life purpose
- Helping individuals to access their own solutions with professional coaching skills
- Protection of the family’s assets, estate, legacy, privacy, and reputation
- Preparing and empowering the “Next Generation” to assume their responsibilities
- Enduring legacy and positive impact
- Mitigate and prevent: chaos, crisis, risks and costs
- Create order and be organised
- Professional expertise and experience aligned with the interests of the family and not conflicted
- Access to and the application of expertise and infrastructure to empower the family to take control of its’ own affairs
- Uniting family members and multiple generations
- Ensure the teams of professional advisers are effectively engaged, well prepared and with the essential coordination required
- Collaboration with other families who have a shared empathy understanding (like-minded parties)
Be The Change – Function Better
We may not be able to control adverse circumstances and the behaviour of others, but we have the power of choice and choosing how we respond. Change is an inevitable part of life. Embracing both change and failure with ease also needs to be inevitable in the pursuit of greater accomplishment. With the right coach supporting you along the way, you will feel empowered and have the ability to accomplish more with ease. By changing your mindset and your perspective, you will be able to see and discover the opportunities and possibilities available to you.
The first step….how we work together
SEREIN works with inspiring individuals from 21 to 81+ who are committed to creating a life of significance by harnessing the positives from both adversity and blessings to create a meaningful and impactful legacy. I work on a co-creating and co-collaborative basis across all 8 dimensions of well-being from career, business, wealth to health & wellness. I work with people who want to pursue life with more intention and be aligned with their values. The first step is a 30-minute Clarity Call.
Make an Impact | Global Well-being
One of the 7 core human needs that people are driven to satisfy in their lives is pursuing a mission or being engaged in an activity that genuinely makes a difference in society. SEREIN is pursuing its vision for a legacy of global well-being through its collaboration with a privately-owned international transportation company that embodies “Business as a Force for Good. We are galvanising partners who want long-term infrastructure solutions that address social and environmental challenges. We work with like-minded visionaries who have the courage and commitment to make a meaningful impact.