Make a difference…
How truly aligned are the choices you make
in your personal and professional activities
with your personal values and principles?
One of the 7 core human needs that people are driven to satisfy in their lives is pursuing a mission or being engaged in an activity that genuinely makes a difference in society.
The preservation of a family’s values, accomplishments, history and legacy for successive generations requires effective planning and coordination across all the interrelated elements.
Generating a positive social and environmental impact that makes a meaningful difference to the well-being of others and the world we inhabit often forms the heart of a family’s value system.
It is integral to the heritage they wish to sustain, establish or even re-establish.
Each generation brings their unique perspective and specialist skills which, when harnessed together, have a powerful impact both on society and the family itself.
Inspiration to pursue a social mission can come from any generation of the family.
Preparing the “next generation” is of paramount importance.
SEREIN delivers its impact through a variety of activities which include…
- Co-creating exponential ROI by empowering individuals to optimise their full potential
- Supporting visionary leaders to implement their purpose-driven missions anchored on Triple Bottom Line outcomes: People Planet Profit
- “Real-world” environmental impact via joint collaboration with a family-owned global supply chain infrastructure & logistics company leading the development of the global green hydrogen ecosystem and NetZero solutions
- Empowering others to feel better, live better, perform better and do better with a focus on sustained well-being
- Philosophy and approach to focus on promoting health through empowered choices and lifestyle habits in order to reverse the crisis pandemic of chronic disease.
- Supporting philanthropic and social impact initiatives
- Raising awareness of inspiring role models and innovative models making a sustainable impact
SEREIN is collaborating with a British family-owned global supply chain infrastructure and logistics company that is uniquely positioned to accomplish NetZero 2025 and a vision for thriving global ecosystems, biodiversity and well-being.
Please contact Natalie Fruchaud for further details.
Reverse Chronic Disease with daily choices
Chronic diseases are:
- the leading causes of death and disability worldwide;
- generally illnesses or conditions such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes which conventional medicine protocols cannot “cure”;
- accelerating globally, advancing across every region and pervading all socioeconomic classes;
- dominating and burdening our healthcare systems (over 80% of health care costs)
By 2025, chronic diseases will affect an estimated 164 million Americans, nearly 49% of the population www.fightchronicdisease.org
Many chronic diseases could be prevented, delayed or alleviated through simple lifestyle changes and addressing the root causes with a functional medicine approach and empowered nourishment.
Learn more about Health & Well-being Coaching with Natalie
SEREIN is honoured to be appointed as an Ambassador for and support this inspirational research which is the largest study of its kind on private wealth in philanthropy and impact investing space.
The 9th Edition, 2022 report is being produced in partnership with Campden Wealth, the largest network of UHNWIs and family offices globally.
UN Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the world’s shared plan to end extreme poverty, reduce inequalities, and protect the planet by 2030. Adopted by 193 countries in 2015, the SDGs emerged from the most inclusive and comprehensive negotiations in UN history and have inspired people from across sectors, geographies, and cultures. Achieving the goals by 2030 will require heroic and imaginative effort, determination to learn about what works, and agility to adapt to new information and changing trends.
Make a Difference…
Please feel free to get in touch to discuss potential collaborations with SEREIN.
SEREIN is the Sustainability & NetZero business partner for a family-owned Global Supply Chain & Infrastructure Company |
We are focused on green hydrogen across the entire value chain, NetZero technology solutions & Ocean Sustainability